Presenting to you… the final image of my garland stamp set! 🙂
Images successfully transferred on rubber block! Start carving!
It was tedious to draw the acorn cos I failed many times before I came up with a more realistic one haha!
I decided not to carve the small leaf cos I was too lazy #megafail
But I thought the final image could turn out better with the leaf so I’ll continue experimenting!
I love matching pretty colours together! Not the best colour combination but I’m still trying!
Should think about how I can make them into postcards!
Stay tuned for more stamps that I’ve made this week! 🙂